Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blog Tag

All right, so "tag" as a note to my previous post wasn't just taunting me, I've been tagged.

Here are the rules:

  • Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
  • Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.


My tagger? Am.

Five facts about myself, some random, some weird?

  • I learned to read at a very young age. I got caught cheating while reading to my uncle from my copy of The Little Engine That Could. While turning pages, I skipped one. My reading didn't. I'd memorized it. I was probably about three years old.

  • My family says that I started talking in complete sentences. The first words I'm alleged to have said are, "There ain't no train on them there tracks. There sure ain't."

  • I'm a foodie, but I don't care for most beans and peas.

  • I haven't been to Europe yet.

  • I don't like going to movies alone.



I'll tag Charlie Girl and Valerie.

The rest of the folks I'd have tagged have, well, already been tagged.

No comments: